EVERY TICKET COUNTS
Find out how we give back to the community and help us achieve our goal!
Our Mandate: To develop Antigonish Town & County into a world class event tourism and eco-tourism destination while using the profits to create summer music camps for local youth.
- Keppoch Mountain operates Camping & RV operations. ALL Camping and RV questions to be sent to email@example.com
- There will be a general 19+ tent on August 28th and 29th. Hours TBA. Government ID’s will be requested when entering this tent
- All bags and purses may be subject to a safety inspection
- Children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- No outside alcohol permitted
- Underage drinkers will be reported to security staff and an onsite police officer
- No pets (licensed seeing eye dogs permitted)
- No unauthorized vending
- The festival is wheelchair accessible
- No fires allowed of any kind anywhere
- Do not lose or take off your admission bracelet. It cannot be replaced
- More details to follow